Do you have an upcoming school assignment or test regarding schizophrenia? Do you just want to check out your knowledge base? Try out our free schizophrenia quiz and see how many questions you can answer correctly! If you get them all right, you can brag to your friends and put them to the test as well… If you need any help with figuring out the answers, click on the links in the questions to go to the appropriate page on Schiz Life.
Quiz Directions: Answer all 20 questions by selecting the correct answer for each, and then grade yourself by clicking the button below the quiz!
Test Your Knowledge with the Schizophrenia Quiz!
1. Of the following, which is not an officially recognized type of schizophrenia?
2. Which of the following terms refers to beliefs that are considered bizarre, false, or magical?
3. What is the incidence of schizophrenia in the general global population?
4. Which of the following is not a schizophrenia symptom?
5. Which professional medical practitioner cannot diagnose schizophrenia?
6. What are the common and effective treatment modalities for schizophrenia?
7. The sources of the causes of schizophrenia are which of the following?
8. Which age is the most common for experiencing the onset of schizophrenia?
9. Which type of symptom would paranoia fall under?
10. Which of the following terms best encompasses the experience unreal or distorted perceptions?
11. What term refers to a “crossing of the senses” in regards to hallucinations?
12. How long must symptoms persist to qualify for a diagnosis of schizophrenia?
13. Which mental illness is most commonly confused with schizophrenia by the public?>
14. Which of the following is not a type of schizophrenia medication?
15. Which is not a name used for schizophrenia throughout history?
16. What are the risk statistics for someone to develop schizophrenia if one of their siblings has been diagnosed?
17. In what year was the term schizophrenia coined?
18. Which is not a common symptom of catatonic schizophrenia?
19. Which of the following is the most similar to schizophrenia in symptoms?
20. Is Schiz Life the best website about schizophrenia online?
Question 1: The correct answer is the Perinatal.
Question 2: The correct answer is Delusion.
Question 3: The correct answer is 1%.
Question 4: The correct answer is Violent Tendencies.
Question 5: The correct answer is Podiatrist.
Question 6: The correct answer is Electroconvulsive Therapy.
Question 7: The correct answer is Both.
Question 8: The correct answer is 25.
Question 9: The correct answer is Positive.
Question 10: The correct answer is Hallucination.
Question 11: The correct answer is the Synesthesia.
Question 12: The correct answer is 6 Months.
Question 13: The correct answer is Dissociative Identity Disorder.
Question 14: The correct answer is Amphetamines.
Question 15: The correct answer is Extraneous Intellect.
Question 16: The correct answer is 9%.
Question 17: The correct answer is 1908.
Question 18: The correct answer is Delusions of Reference.
Question 19: The correct answer is Schizophreniform Disorder.
Question 20: What? C’mon! Don’t be a Party Pooper!.
Congrats! You answered them all right! Give yourself a pat on the back!
Schizophrenia Quiz Results:
How many questions did you answer correctly?
0-5: That’s okay. We all have to start learning from the beginning. Please keep browsing Schiz Life to learn more about schizophrenia!
6-10: Not bad! You could still stand to learn a wee bit more, but you know more than most people do about this mental illness!
11-15: Now we are talking! You are among the most knowledgeable people on the planet about this psychological disorder. Congratulations and tell your friends!
16-20: You are the master of schizophrenia knowledge! Are you a Ph.D.? You’ve either studied a ton or you’ve been reading Schiz Life a lot… you sneaky rascal! Good job!
Thank you for taking our free schizophrenia quiz. I’m glad you’ve enjoyed it and made it to the end. Please share this with your friends and family so you can brag about having the high score!