Schiz Life serves to…
Schiz Life intends to achieve this goal in the following manner:
We all thank you, from the bottom of our hearts, for playing your role in the developing journey surrounding schizophrenia awareness and research. With all of our combined efforts, we will change the way the world perceives this illness and we will advance the medical efforts of professional in their search for a cure and effective medicines. Thank you again!
Do you know of a great schizophrenia resource out there? Let us know! Do you see a person in need inside the comments of this site? Lend them some advice or encouragement! Are you a graphic designer or artist? Show us your work and I'm sure we can find some way to include your skills here on the site. Are you a writer who would like to contribute to the site? Shoot us an email and we'll discuss it. This site is for all of us and excludes none of us. Contact us for any reason and get involved!
Our content has been linked to or distributed by...
This is but a quick quiz to test your general knowledge of schizophrenia. If you would like to take the extended and in-depth quiz, venture over to our Schizophrenia Quiz page and see just how much you know! Try the Schizophrenia Test to gauge your symptom levels.
Schizophrenia Quiz Directions: Please select the correct answer for each question and then press the button below to grade your quiz.
1. What is the term for perceiving stimuli that doesn't exist?
2. Which is NOT a type of schizophrenia?
3. Which of the following is a symptom of schizophrenia?
4. How common is schizophrenia in the general population?
5. Who can diagnose a case of schizophrenia?
6. How can schizophrenia be treated?
7. Are the causes of schizophrenia genetic or environmental?
8. What is the most common age of onset?
9. Catatonia is categorized as what type of symptom?
10. Is Schiz Life the best website about schizophrenia?